MANILART is slowly becoming an annual part of my life now. And frankly, that’s a really healthy annual routine. For one, it is an awe-inspiring collection of work from all over the Philippines. Seeing all paintings and sculptures felt so rejuvenating. Continue reading
We are looking for a part-time seamstress / sewer / mananahi who has ample experience in sewing gowns and dresses to work part-time in the Makati sewing studio.
- You will sew ready-cut patterns and work closely with designer
- 2-3 days Part-time work
- 8 hrs per day; free lunch/snack & dinner
- Flexible working hours
- Work any day of the week as long as it’s 2-3 days or as pre-scheduled/availability
- Must know how to sew gowns and have ample experience in ladies’ wear
- Must know how to do finishings on garments and hand-sewing
- Must know how to follow directions
- Open-minded to inventive designs
- Can operate and adjust the sewing machine
- Must undergo a paid 8-hour trial
Optional but favorable:
- Can make patterns & cut fabric
- Can work on details (lace applique, beadwork
- Can work with costumes/corsets
- Flexible payment terms (weekly or monthly)
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact +639088911360 .
Video: Samantha Solidum Videography: Jear Velasquez Photography: Dar San Agustin Styling: Liyan Aprieto Venue: Mao Den Model: Joyen Special thanks to B-Side Productions
Rarely in a designer’s life would we’ve met a woman who embodies all their guiltiest, kinkiest, dirtiest design pleasures – you know, those pieces in your mind the nuns from your catholic high school would expel you for even thinking about? That’s why I could say out loud I’m hella lucky to have met Joyen. Continue reading
Welcome to the Christian world, Willow! Collaborative work with one of Snappr Perth’s Top Photographer, Kirk Villamor. Photoshoot was held in Cloverdale, Perth, Australia. Don’t forget to like his Facebook & follow at Instagram!